The XP Diabetic Walker™ incorporates an optimized rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot and an innovative dual density insole to help eliminate pressure points. The combination of semi-rigid shells, full aircells and insole helps regulate shear stress. Two extra insoles (including the dual-laminate insole designed with the Impax™ grid technology), three stockings and one hand bulb with pressure gauge are included.
Indication: Stable foot and/or ankle fracture; Post-operative; Hindfoot and heel foot protection; Neuropathic ulcers; Soft tissue injury; Severe ankle sprains.
Features & Benefits
- Optimized rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot
- Semi-rigid shells, full aircells and insole to help regulate shear stress
- Includes two insoles, three stocking and one hand bulb with pressure gauge
- Can be used with Brace-Lok™ system
- Designed to provide pneumatic support for neuropathic ulcers, hindfoot and heel protection, soft tissue injury, stable foot and/or ankle fracture, and post-operative use.
- 6-month Walking Brace Quality Warranty assures the brace is free from defects in materials and workmanship and will repair or replace a defective product at no charge to customer