Montane® Alps 5 Section Table
- 5 section treatment table includes fold down segments in head section
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 19” to 40” (49 to 101 cm) for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360?, for simple height adjustment
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 330 lbs (150 kg) Adjustable head support - Positive/Negative inclinations
- Face hole on head section with removable cushion
- Side brackets for stabilizing belts are standard equipment
- Gas springs assist in the adjustment of head and foot sections
|Mains Power:||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Standby Consumption:||3.5 W|
|Input:||120 V / 1.9 A / 60 Hz|
|Weight:||242 lbs (110 kg) plus 66 lb pallet when shipping|
|Dimensions are listed as L x W x H||79” x 27” x 19–40” (201 x 69 x 49 – 101 cm)|
|Shipping Dimensions*:||86” x 33” x 30” (219 x 84 x 75 cm)|
|Lifting Capacity:||330 lbs (150 kg)|
|ElectricalSafety Class:||Class II, Type B|
|Safety Tests:||Meets Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Certified to CAN CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2|
Proprietary Hallotronic® technology offers enhanced reliability.
Premium upholstery in tasteful colors. Quality workmanship down to the detailed stitching.
Steel is laser cut, coated with a high quality powder coating and features extra-strong, precision robotic welds.
Electric Safety Box offers added security; allows practitioner to disable the mechanics when not in the room.