Montane Taurus Bobath Table
- 2 section Bobath treatment table
- Extra wide patient surface and undercarriage
- Electric high/low height adjustment from 19” to 40” (49 to 101 cm) for easy and safe patient transfer and adjustment to the ideal working height for treatment
- Easy access foot switch, accessible from any position around the table 360?, for simple height adjustment
- Features smooth vertical lift with a capacity up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
- 2 section head support adjusts to 85? positive inclination for treatment
- Gas springs assist in the adjustment of headsection
|Mains Power:||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Standby Consumption:||3.5 W|
|Input:||120 V / 1.9 A / 60 Hz|
|Weight:||319 lbs (145 kg) plus 110 lb pallet
|Dimensions are listed as L x W x H||79” x 47” x 19”-40”
(201 x 119 x 49 – 101 cm)
|Shipping Dimensions*:||86” x 53” x 30” (219 x 134 x 75 cm)|
|Lifting Capacity:||330 lbs (150 kg)|
|ElectricalSafety Class:||Class II, Type B|
|Safety Tests:||Meets Directive 93 / 42 / EEC, Certified to CAN CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2|
The Pinnacle of Quality, Craftsmanship and Innovation
- Multilayer padding with specially selected density creates a synergy of ideal resistance for the practitioner and comfort for the patient.
- High-performance, multidirectional casters and one central brake system allows for easy mobility of the table when not in use.
- Ultra-quiet actuator and gas springs powerfully lift patients.
Step up to the Montane difference.
Proprietary Hallotronic® technology offers enhanced reliability.
Premium upholstery in tasteful colors. Quality workmanship down to the detailed stitching.
Steel is laser cut, coated with a high quality powder coating and features extra-strong, precision robotic welds.
Electric Safety Box offers added security; allows practitioner to disable the mechanics when not in the room.
|This color chart is produced within the limitations of lithographic color printing and is intended as a general guide only.